Hi Lovely Ones,
I recently got a great question from a studio owner and thought you all could benefit from hearing the answer. That’s the bonus of being in this community – we experience the same challenges and can learn so much from each other.
Our question today is from Ferneasa, who is looking to overhaul her studio business model.
She also wants to know how to do this remotely as she moved to another part of the country to help her mom. Want to learn more? Click below to listen and learn.
Since Ferneasa is looking to both change her business model and do so while managing her studio remotely, here are some of the questions we need to explore:
- What could a fresh start look like? Start with a blank canvas.
- The secret to managing studios remotely is all about systems. Plan and design your overhaul with systems at the heart.
- How can you increase retention and actually design a model where long-term retention is fundamental? This is a key question for any studio owner at any stage of their business. But when changing your business plan to more of a boutique model, this is especially important.
- How can you design a business that attracts team members to want to work for you?
- And what would it look like to have a wait list of people who want to work for your studio above and beyond having a wait list for students? How can I create a culture that people love and feel so enthralled and excited by that they want to take part in it that’s so mesmerizing, the mission of the business is unique.
I hope you have found these tips helpful.
Keep asking questions and don’t limit your answers. This is the play zone and this is how transformation happens!
Ready to transform your studio? Book a complimentary Mini-Studio Review with one of our coaches here.